'Powder' Hand-painted Photography Background Board - Warm Greys
Another lovely, natural stone effect inspired by Welsh slate, our 'Powder' design has lots of organic looking texture with powdery soft layers, and its super lightweight compared to real slate (the 60x90cm background surface weighs less than 5kg).
Our reference is in warm greys and mauve like authentic Welsh slate which can look warm or cold depending on your lighting and/or filter.
Our painted photography backgrounds are original, hand crafted pieces made to order. As such there will be variations from the images shown and you will have a one-off piece of art, completely unique to you.
Our painting techniques, construction and sealing process mean these backgrounds are built to last, we hope you will enjoy many years of photography with them.
- custom-made to order, dispatched within 2 weeks, but often sooner- let us know if you need it for a certain date and if we say 'we can' then we will!
- Material -
- 60x60cm on 9mm high grade ply,
- 60x90cm on 9mm high grade ply with timber frame,
- 80x120cm on 9mm high grade ply with timber frame
- Media - acrylic and emulsion paint.
- Water resistant - double sealed for a matt, colourfast, wipe-clean surface.
For details of other background options and the benefits each type and size offers please read our blog post - Guide to photography background types
For more care instructions please click here.
Need a different size? Want this design in a different colour? Please get in touch with Tom in the workshop - email@example.com